Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mommy Moments - So sweet, So STILL!

This is a mommy moment that most of us have experienced at one time or another. Anyone that knows my Jack knows that he is a live wire! Always moving and into something...I'm hoping that is a sign of intelligence :) I can be sooooo frustrated with him and so tired with the constant moving, talking, cleaning up messes that I forget how absolutely precious he is! I took this while he was napping....this was a rough nap time I must add. He screamed at me for an hour and a half to get up....I'm completely stubborn and REFUSE to give up nap time already. So, this is what I got after much persuading that he needed to sleep! His face here reminds me of when he was just a tiny baby in my arms. It brought tears to my eyes as I thought about how absolutely wonderful he is and the joy that he brings to my life. You know those mommy moments when you think your heart could absolutely explode because you love something so much!
There you have it friends, a precious boy with a matchbox car and John Deere shirt on....Mommy moments don't get much better than this!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amber just wait until you add two more boys to the Butler Bunch. Even when I get one down, someone is always up. Keep clicking away on the camera because one day you might forget these precious little moments that made you cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I have those moments a lot too!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP