Friday, October 9, 2009

Crocs DEAL!

20% OFF PURCHASE
Valid Oct. 9-Oct. 12 2009


Use code friend20 at checkout at crocs.com or I think you can register in store for a coupon.

Okay, so as I come across various deals I like I will be sure to post and share them with you all. I rarely buy anything full price so when I find a deal on things that I'd love to have I get excited!! I've had my budget money for Jack's winter shoes set aside for a few weeks now and even though I had to use some of it to buy him medicine this week, I still have a good amount left! I'm on the hunt for one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of everyday shoes to go with jeans, and a brown pair of church shoes. I came across this deal at DealSeekingMom today and I'm soooo totally taking advantage of it! I noticed all the new crocs have FREE SHIPPING and with the discount that really is not a bad price on most of them!! I'm digging the precious courdory slideons for boys! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP