Sunday, May 2, 2010

Checking back IN!!!

Okay so you could say I've been missing from the blogging world for a while now! Three months to be exact....that would have nothing to do with the fact that I was in my first trimester with baby number 2! That's right for those of you who didn't know we are expecting another little one in October! I'd like to say that my lack of energy and concern was entirely the fault of this growing little one but I'm afraid there was something else in the back of my mind.....

Making yourself vulnerable.....

That's right, things happen and they at times can cause you to want to run, hide, and seclude yourself. If you don't make yourself vulnerable then you can't be hurt. I'm not saying it is the right thing to do, in fact it leaves you quite lonely and separate from the outside world. I feared as I was sharing things about myself that maybe I was telling too much...maybe my weaknesses could be used against me....

I've decided vulnerable or not, I need PEOPLE! I need to write down my thoughts, and maybe being vulnerable makes you open up to who you really are...NO MORE hiding

Stay tuned...I hope I haven't lost my blog friends...I'm learning I NEED you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm glad you're back, I enjoy reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP