Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My First Blog Award!!!


So exciting! I got my first blog award from an amazing blogging friend, Kristen! You should check her out at Bringing Up Benjamin! She is a dedicated mother to the Lord first and her family!


This award come with some rules: I am supposed to answer some questions in one word or less and then pick 6 other blogs to give the award to!



1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Strong
4. Your father? Persistent
5. Your favorite food? Pasta
6. Your dream last night? Clueless
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Coupons
11. Your fear? Unknown
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Gym
14. Something that you aren't? Quiet
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? Baby ;)
17. Where did you grow up? Missouri
18. Last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? Jewelry
20. Your TV? HUGE
21. Your pets? Precious
22. Friends? Blessed
23. Your life? Faithful
24. Your mood? Restless
25. Missing someone? Family
26. Vehicle? Explorer
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? KROGER!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I could go over and over? Orlando
34. One person who emails you regularly? Facebook :)
35. Favorite place to eat? Mexican



Now for my nominations ......
1.
Laura Beth, her sister is one of my good friends and she is an amazing mom and teacher!
2.
Candace, a Christian sister and friend, we went to college together and she amazes me everyday with her strength. Not to mention she is incredibly creative!
3
. Jen, a fellow mom and preacher's wife, she is a very talented writer and is not afraid to express herself
4. Amanda, she also is a preacher's wife that homeschools her two children...check out her great ideas here!
5.
Cindy Colley, I look up to her in so many ways! Her blog is completely spiritual in nature, and I gain something from it everytime I read!
6
. Amy, who is one of my best friends in this world! Her precious family will be moving sometime this year to Brazil for five years as missionaries! I admire their willing heart and willing hands!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks Amber :) I've never gotten an award before!! So do I copy and paste, or what??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl just copy paste and edit your info! You will have to save the pic and upload to your post! Have fun! I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP