Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Favorite Printables!

I'm going to try to be better about being more consistent with these posts! I have so many great deals I come across and then forget to post them here!


Here is a coupon round-up on some of my favorite printables right now!! Some of you that are still new to couponing...you really need to start a junk email account so when you have to register at a website for coupons it doesn't fill up your regular email inbox with junk mail!


Register with
Hidden Valley for a $1 off coupon on 1 bottle of dressing! This is one thing I buy faithfully and I NEVER have coupons for it! (Thanks Hip2Save!)


$1/1 Baked Lays !!!! This is a HOT coupon! I don't think it will be around long so print now! This is a rare coupon! (thanks Centsible Sawyer!)


BOGO Sunbelt Granola Bars This is a PDF coupon that was offered on their facebook fan page! Rumor has it these are at Walmart for $2 a box....so with the free box offered you pay $2/2!!!


$5 off EPT Pregnancy TESTS!!! This should make pregnancy tests FREE at Walmart! Don't forget to hit back and refresh to print it twice! (Thanks Deal Seeking mom!)


$1.25 off Yoplait Frozen Smoothie! (Thanks Deal Seeking mom!)


Those are just a few of the higher value ones I've come across! Don't forget
www.coupons.com and www.redplum.com . Good luck couponing!

1 comment:

  1. so, I took the EPT coupon EVERYWHERE! and nobody carried tests for under $9! (Walmart, target, cvs, walgreens...) Did anyone find where you could get it free? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP