Monday, November 16, 2009

Recipe Shout Out - Chicken Spaghetti

Okay here is a good one! I get requests for this recipe ALL the time! When we were working at the Whitlock congregation I had to bring this to almost every fellowship meal! Super yummy and super unhealthy :) This was given to me by a good friend from college, Candace. She gave me a recipe box for a wedding gift filled with her favorite recipes...I LOVE thoughtful gifts like that, and I think of her everytime I pull it out! So, I guess I want this recipe to remind you of friendships everytime you make it...remember those that mean the most to you and try to be as good of a friend to them as they are to you! Friendship is a beautiful blessing in life!
Ingredients:
4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Ro-tel
1 lb. Velveeta, Melted
1 lb. cooked spaghetti
For real here is the instructions.......Mix together and put into 9x13 pyrex dish. Back at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This is defininitely a comfort food and it will serve a TON of people!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP